PROTECT YOUR DATA AND COMPLY WITH REGULATIONS
Secure Data Outside the Cloud
Built for a zero trust world
Employees process data on their zero trust device, which serves as a hub: Sensitive data flows from trusted cloud applications through zero trust devices without visibility and control, exposing organizations to risks from Insiders and Cyber Attack, and creating a compliance
Actifile Data Protection Suite
It seems like everyday new privacy and business regulations are coming into effect, Like HIPAA, GDPR and others. Unlike previous versions of these rules, many now ignore borders and lack carve outs for smaller companies. As a result, many companies are now being required to actively comply with regulations for the very first time . Traditional tools require expensive,
unacceptable resources for medium and small companies.
Actifile represents a paradigm shift : it is easy to deploy and use. Deployment consists of installing (or pushing) a 14 meg app to the endpoint. Securing the data is then as
easy as pointing the system to data sources (like file shares, CRM or HR systems) or discovering data using built-in policies. Furthermore, Actifile functions at the endpoint, helping audit and secure data where the risk is greatest – even when that data originates from cloud applications.
Actifile Protects Sensitive Data Against:
Addresses the liabilities created by employees that hoard data and/or use data inappropriately (or steal data)
Actifile can help mitigate the risks associated with Malware. Archiving helps if malware corrupts data, while encryption insures sensitive data cannot be stolen and used by the malware.
Actifile’s proactive archiving ensures data is always available, even if the device was encrypted by ransomware. Ransomware can also steal data, which Actifile’s transparent AES256 based encryption renders ineffective.
Actifile helps companies address regulatory concerns around data loss – which is a substantial liability in todays regulatory environment.
- Protect all applications, services or file folders, on premise, cloud or locally installed
- Track any user interaction: copy & paste, print screen, extract, download and more
- Preventive action: encrypt, archive and monitor, in motion and at rest
- Built in risk assessment reports, which simplify the regulation compliance process
Compliance Life Cycle Management
Discover sensitive data at rest and in motion according to predefined
data types and templated regulations such as GDPR or PCI
Understand what sensitive data your clients' have, where it resides and how it flows within their organization, leveraging built—in reports and charts
Make informed decisions on how to protect your client data and comply with regulations, with easy to use management cockpit
Harness any of the “one click to operate” protection tools, such as encryption, kill pill, archiving and more
How Actifile Works
Actifile tracks and manages data flows from provisioned applications through zero-trust devices to external clouds.
- Actifile Guardrail is a mini client on the device that is managed using a cloud SaaS portal.
- Actifile differentiates corporate data from other data, monitors provisioned data sources (cloud, intranet and applications) for sensitive data, tracks the sensitive data as it is used by different applications on zero trust devices, and uses inheritance functionality to provide persistance even when data is shared out-of-band.
- Actifile Guardrail uses transparent encryption, to secure the data without changing the way the users work with the data.
START YOUR 30 DAY FREE TRIAL DEMO TODAY
- Learn more about Actifile Compliance Life Cycle Management & How it Works
- Actifile Website
- Free Trial Sign-up